Sunday, May 6, 2012

Part Of My Life

      Many people like math. As for me, I like math for many reasons. First, my majoris accounting,it is part of math. And i usally use math in my wark place. It take abig part from my work.Second, I use math all the time,phone.numbers, prices, speed, recepts and teachng my child. in addition, you can use math every where. i can use it in the market, in school,in a restaurant, in a bank and work.Third, math helps you to solve many problems. It always gives you the right answer when you use it in the right way. This story had happened to me when i was a student in the school. In the first day of the university, i had Math class with a friend of mine her name is Maha. We always sat next to each other in class, Maha had diabetes desease. She used to sleep in the class because the medicicne that she was using caused drowsiness. One day the Math's teacher saw her and she said,"I will not let you pass in my class I think you are a careless student". But in the exam, i got the highest score in the class then she was surprised. And she said,"I thought you were a careless student because i realized that Maha is a close friend to yours, and Maha most of the time was sleepy or her mind away of my leacture. Therefore, i thought that you and her have a common behaviors''. Finally, Math is a part of my life no one can challenge me with it because I and Math have a mutual traits.

1 comment:

  1. The children have fear of mathematics.According to me the weakness lies in their brain.Math needs practice,solving continuously sums,never say die attitude and dedication.These things can make you not even good in mathematics but it can make you best in it.And for teachers I want to say that the children have fear that maths is very difficult subject but this fear just resides in their mind.There is only need to teach them in a good manner and they will understand it.Maths requires practice.Practice is the only key of perfection in Mathematics.How to Make a Histogram

    ReplyDelete