Sunday, May 6, 2012

Be Careful

         Before I begin the story; this story happened to me, when I was a child with my brother and cousin. Actually this story talks about my cousin whose name is Iman. And this story was a lesson for me. And now I teach my son about this story.

         One day when i was 6 years old, i played outside with my brother and my cousin "Iman". Iman and I were the same age, and my brother was younger than us. While we played on the play ground, one car stopped in front of us. And a man and  woman got out from the car. Then the woman took from her pocket some candy. And she asked us to came to take the candy. At this moment, I rememberd what my mother tought me. She always said, "Don't take any thing from strangers". I warned my brother and my cousin. My cousin listened to me but my brother didn't listen to me. He went to them and he took a kandy and he came back. Nothing happened to him. In this time my cousin said, ''See Raniyah, nothing happened to your brother. I want to go to take a candy". Then she went to them, but the surpprise is they kidnapped her and ran away. But the question is, Why did they kidnap her but my brother not?!!. Because she was wearing gold jewelry. After that the policeman came to the incident place. And he asked me to describe them. but they didn't find her until the middle of the night. Finally, they found her in the middle of no where. In addition, they had stolen all things from her. Then she went to the hospital for two days to make sure she is fine.

           This story was a big lesson to me while I was a child. The story taught me many things to teach my son now. This story is good for children to teach them how to respect what parents say. Also, we can teach them not to trust strangers. In addition, they learn to be careful and thinking before doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment