Monday, April 23, 2012

Joha And Porter








            Joha had a fabric shop. He always asked other men (porters) to carry fabric to his store. One time, a porter wanted to play a mean trick on Joha. Then Joha asked the porter for help and he said, "How much do you want?". The porter said, "nothing". Joha said, "sorry, I didn't understand  what you said. How much do you want?". The porter said again, "nothing". Joha said, "ummm .. ok". After that the porter carred all the bolts. Joha said, "thank you". but the porter said, "ok, just give me what I want (nothing)". Joha said, "How can i pay you nothing?". The porter said, "that is your problem". Then the porter went to the judge and he said, "Joha won't give me what we agreed on". The judge said ,'' Joha you have just 3 days to give him what he wants''. And if you don't I will put you in jail''. After that Joha went to his home and he thougt in himself...nothing...nothing...nothing.......?!!.....I know...I know.. tomorrow i well pay the porter. Next day he brought with hem a bag and then he gave the porter the bag and he asked , "What did you find in the bag?". The porter said,"nothing". Joha said,"good..that is what you asked for now you have nothing !". Enjoy it!...oh...and you are welcome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment